|Object Name||Dickson Family|
|Scope & Content||
The Thomas Dickson Family File. Thomas Dickson donated ten acres of land to the railroad for the establishment of the town of "Dicksonville" in 1867. When the sign was made for the new railroad station the name was mispelled to Dixon. Thomas DIckson gave his approval for the mispelled name to remain as all of the signs and schedules had already been printed.
|Collection||Dixon Public Library Historical Files|
Hood, Jane Parker
Dudley, Mrs. E F.
Dudley, E. D.
Dudley, Hazel, B.
|Subjects||Holy Ghost Festival|